06 July 2011

100 Truths

I've been bad at blogging and catching up on comments, I know; I've been busy. I'm doing this meme that Sabine posted though, to tide you over ;)

1. What's Your full name: Catherlane Natalie Flannery
2. Nicknames: always Cate
3. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary School: Kennebunk Elementary School (K-3), The Sea Road School (4&5)
6. High School: homeschooled
7. College: University of Southern Maine
8. Hair color: one of my childhood friends described it as "strawberry wine", after that song. basically, it's strawberry blonde
9. Tall or short: short for the average population, normal for a figure skater, tall to Harper ;)
11. Sweats or jeans: Jeans
12. Phone or Camera: Camera
13. Health Freak: I guess about certain things, like hygiene
14. Orange or Apple: orange
15. Do you have a crush on someone: let's not even go there
16. Eat or Drink: eat, though some people would like to see me drink. haha
17. Piercings: none, due to health concerns, but I want to get my ears done eventually
18. Pepsi or Coke: I don't really like soda
19. Been in an airplane: yup
20. Been in a relationship: yes.
21. Been in a car accident: just fender-benders
22. Been in a fist fight: haha no but close?
23. First piercing: I don't have any :(
24. First best friend: Dave McClellan from 3rd grade
25. First award: passing the first skating level. Let's go with Best Award: National Champ 2010! ;)
26. First crush: one of Dave's friends, it was really awkward and obnoxious for awhile
27. First word: I don't remember actually, most of the mythology of my childhood is centered around when I started skating
29. Last person you talked to: my mom
30. Last person you hung out with: Harper
31. Last person you watched a movie with: ...Harper ;)
32. Last food you ate: some girl scout cookies
33. Last movie you watched: Charlie St. Cloud
34. Last song you listened to: "Breathless" by Better than Ezra
35. Last thing you bought: Wendy's
36. Last person you hugged: Harper
37. Food: LOBSTAH BUBS. this is the most of my Downeastah accent you will evah heah ;)
38. Drink: alcohol does bad things for me haha. so I'm going to stick with orange juice.
39. Bottoms: skinny jeans. or my new thing is tights with shorts. I love weird tights in general
40. Flower: white lillies... I know I know flower of death and all that but I think they are pretty haha

41. Animal: lobsters, see above (is that mean that they are my favourite animal only because I like to eat them? haha) or frogs (not to be eaten)
42. Color: blue
43. Movie: A Walk to Remember HANDS DOWN.
44. Favorite subject: physics (I know I know)

HAVE YOU EVER: (Put an X in the brackets if yes)

45. [x] gotten baptized.

46. [x] Celebrated Halloween.

47. [x]Had your heart broken.

48.[ ] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone. (I have unlimited)

49. [ ]had someone question your sexual orientation.

51. [ ] got pregnant. (haha noooooo. if you know me this is especially out of the question!)

52. [  ] had an abortion.

53. [x] Did something you regret.

54. [x] Broke a promise.

55. [x] Hid a Secret.

56. [x] pretended to be happy.

57. [x] met someone who changed your life.

58. [] pretended to be sick. (dude I don't even have to pretend, come on)

59. [x] left the country.

60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.

61. [x] cried over the silliest thing. (I tend to cry over stupid or small stuff rather than big stuff)

62. [x] ran a mile.

63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend. (my childhood haha)

64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.

65. [x] hated someone.

66. [x] stayed single for a whole year



CURRENTLY:

67. Eating: Nothing
68. Drinking: pepsi. I know I said I hate soda; it was all that was in the fridge at work.
69. Listening To: Anna Nalick. (not TSwift?!)
70. Sitting/Layin: Sitting 
71. Plans for today: work. try to go to sleep before 4 (I work till 3)
72. Waiting for: HP7-2

YOUR FUTURE:

73. Want kids: honestly undecided at this point, leaning towards no
74. Want to get married: mayyyyyybe if it's the right person. I used to REALLY want to get married, but it's not super important to me anymore.
75. Career: pediatric hematologist/oncologist

 WHICH ONE in a significant other:

76. Lips or Eyes: I see your blue eyes every time I close mine.
77. Shorter or taller: Taller (haha not that hard to accomplish, lol)
78. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
82. Looks or personality: personality

HAVE YOU EVER:

83. Lost glasses/contacts: I lose my glasses like every day when I wake up because I forget where I put them. Otherwise, no. For awhile I was skating with glasses but my coach made me get contacts (just for skating; I don't really like wearing them for everyday stuff) when I started getting serious. However, my parents wouldn't let me so from 9-13 I had these dorky sports glasses. I tried to lose those but failed.
84. Snuck out of the house: no, it was pointless. if I tried to do that my parents would know where I was. I grew up in a pretty small town and everyone knows each other. 
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: I've used knives on the ship but for work not really self-defense, though they could be used that way in an emergency.
86. Killed somebody: fish.
87. Broken someone's heart: oh I don't know I feel more that someone broke mine, so it's their fault if they got hurt in the process
89. Cried when someone died: I don't really cry at serious stuff, I just kind of sit there in shock


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

90. Yourself: yes
91. Miracles: probably not
92. Love at first sight: nope
93. Heaven: maybe
94. Santa Claus: if I put no Harper would kill me so, in a Virginia kind-of way, sure

95.Sex on the first date: no

96. Kiss on the first date: sure why not, if I end up liking them

TRUTHFULLY:

97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: yes and no?
98. Do you know who your real friends are: yes at least that's one thing I have figured out.
99. Do you believe in God: This is such a complicated question for me to answer. In some ways yes, more than I did as a teenager, and in some ways even less so.
100. Post as 100 truths? Sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

When posting, please keep the following in mind:
-Please keep chatspeak to a minimum :)
-If you know spoilers for Cate's story or more background info than she posts here please don't post them, especially if it's something in the future; we might mess up the time-space continuum. LOL